Our postal address is
Villa La Paloma Suite #137
Lazaro Cardenas esq. Bordo
Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S. Mexico 23410
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone 624-143-1157 ext. 137
- For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
- We collect aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit.
- The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
- With respect to cookies: We do not set any cookies.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding business they have transacted on-line.
- Please provide us with your name and phone number. We will be sure your name is removed from our list, we do not share with other organizations.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will contact you before we use your data for these new purposes to notify you of the policy change and to provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses.
- Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by calling us at the number provided above.
- Upon request we do not provide site visitors with access to any information that we have collected and that we maintain about them.
- With respect to security: We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number, The DMA's Committee on Ethical Business Practices at email@example.com, state or local chapters of the Better Business Bureau, state or local consumer protection office, The Federal Trade Commission by phone at 202.FTC-HELP (202.382.4357) or electronically at http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/complaint.htm .